Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wow... what a bad week...

10:30pm go to bed because you have to work in the morning

3:00 am Sunday/Monday morning.... dizzy stumbled into the bathroom used it and went back to bed... not feeling well just not knowing why... YET!

4:30am Sunday/Monday morning... wake up again... stumble into the bathroom in a dizzy stupor with a temperature of 102.1F (YIKES) but why? my throat doesn't hurt, my ears are fine and my nose isn't stuffy.... I do have a headache, and my skin hurts (which at the time I thought were both from the fever)

5:15 call in sick

All day lay in bed dying.... the fever won't come down below 99.8F.

6:30pm made my way to the emergency room.... the verdict SINUSITIS.... a sinus infection.... he also said to stay off work until Friday and wrote a note saying the same. Along with a script for some antibiotics.

10:00ish called boss and said "yeah Chris, I'm feeling a bit better, I'll try work in the morning" (really bad idea)

6:15am.... fever back at 101.7... get ready for work anyway....

8:00am boss sent me home for the day.... good thing too because the temperature was there all day and all night...

I'm now taking Advil every 4 hours to keep my temp at 99F...ish I hope the antibiotics work soon and I can feel better.... this is really starting to suck.... I can't even muster up enough strength to shower or wash my dishes. (Gross I know....)

NOTE: other bad things that happened this weekend
1) Andrew lost his bank card
2) Andrew found his bank card after it was cancelled
3) We got locked out of our new place
4) The key we had cut to our new place was cut wrong
5) The delivery guys scraped up the wood on our "new to us" sofa bed (which prior to their help was in great shape... now it's just ok shape)
6) The company who owns our old apartment want to do an inspection tomorrow and won't let us reschedule when it's highly likely that I will still be in bed/ on the couch asleep or loafing in a feverish state because we aren't moving out until the end of the month.

My prayer for this week is that I can be healthy and everything else will go smoothly with our move.

Does anybody else have weeks like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment