Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm still here!

I got my cookbook from Perri in the mail the other day and if you haven't gotten one yet, your missing out! GET ONE NOW... I love it... it's hard covered and it looks so pretty, but the best part is when your reading through the recipes almost all of them sound yummy. That's so hard to do because Andrew and I don't like pork (other than ham and bacon), onion, and celery. I just leave out the onion in the recipes that they are in. I'm not a fan of olives or most beans and peas either.... maybe we're picky but I find it easy to cook for us because we're similar!

Well this post is all over the place... I have to work 6 days in a row this week... but I have Sunday off and it's great! I'll still get paid because of the holiday and I have it off so I can enjoy Canada Day with Andrew and we can see the fireworks on the waterfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment