Friday, June 29, 2007

Je suis finis!

Ding Dong, the witch is dead.... well maybe not but the old apartment will soon not be ours!

The bathroom is scrubbed, the kitchen clean, the fridge sparkling, the oven... well it's left the way we found it... with so much dirt baked on it just won't come off but it is as clean as it gets!, the walls are cleaned, the floors are moped and the carpet has been steam cleaned.

Let me just say that steam cleaning is not hard... we rented the machine and did it our selves saving $46.00 (that's over half the cost).

The Keys go back tomorrow and I can't wait... It has really been a thorn in our sides for a long time. I need to shower and relax... start to enjoy my summer...

I've even realized that if I wanted to go home for the summer that it just wouldn't have happened until next weekend at least. So I've made the right decision. Money isn't everything and we're having a great time.

I probably won't post again until after the weekend... and I'll have Canada Day pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment