Friday, May 4, 2007

Friendship Friday "What do you and your friends like to do with eachother?"


I'm cheating a little and postdating (well, predating really) this post for tomorrow... I have to work and I'm worried I won't get it done on time... so

My friends and I enjoy glo-bowling. It's a hoot and only $5.00 an hour per person with shoes... so you know a good night out is only $10-15. We don't go as often as I'd like to go but when we do we always wear clothes that glow under florescent lights.

I'm not a great bowler... in fact I often scratch a ball or two per turn. One time however there was a giant turkey on the screen when Andrew (whom is quite good despite lack of experience) was hurling his balls... we later found out it was because of the strikes he accumulated... 3 in a row is a turkey but we had a good laugh anyway!

I look forward to hearing what you all do with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment