Friday, May 25, 2007

Blah Kinda Day

Well I woke up to a drip, drip, drip... when I investigated the hot water tank in the apartment above ours had busted and the water was dripping from the light fixture in the ceiling. Yup, good morning sunshine!

So I got dressed, washed clothes, I need to wash dishes, and make lunch...

I'm also working from 3:30-11pm so it's a great Friday

I'm off tomorrow so maybe that'll go better...

OH and yesterday Andrew and I were supposed to sign the lease for our new place BUT they wanted $178 extra for signing before June 1st.... we've already paid them a holding deposit that will become a damage deposit. So I quickly changed our signing date and that was that... this is all seeming so drawn out... I wish I could just move and get it over with!!!

NOTE: I've also been updating my other site Weightloss Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment