Friday, April 27, 2007

Friendship Friday!


Friendship Friday.... something new I wanted to start in appreciation of the friends I know in life, the ones I want to make, the ones I lost touch with and the ones I have yet to make. I think this is a fairly new linky and we have poetic justice on how we want to post it... so... this week I'm going to tell about one favourite memory with my Best Friends... Andrew (my boyfriend), Johnathon a close friend for many years and Chantelle, a friend whom I've kinda lost touch with since University....

When we were still in high school we liked to camp a lot. So for an adventure we got on our snowmobiles and went to John's cabin for the weekend. I had a great idea that I would make s'mores... you know those yummy chewy graham wafer, chocolate, and marshmallow goodnessy mess! Andrew had never tried them before and being a new couple I really wanted to impress him.... usually I'd do them in the oven but John wanted to do them in the bonfire we had... so I wrapped them up and put them in... but... the cookies burnt before the mellows melted!!! It was horrible and hilarious all at the same time. Yet... we had the innocence of children and it was probably one of the most memorable times we shared together; eating cold and burnt s'mores.
(Notice how I'm not in the picture, because I took it lol.... this was breakfast the next day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment