Friday, July 6, 2007

Book one down.... Mitch Albom's "The Five people you meet in heaven"


I finished the first book just a while ago for my summer reading challenge. It was a good read and a short one too at under 200 pages; if you are strapped for time it's exciting with not a lot of detail. The lack of detail was frustrating at times because it was hard to understand what was happening. But the ending was near perfect.

I recommend the story of "Eddie the maintenance guy" to just about anybody. I would think the story is appropriate for most children 10 years and older but you may want to read the war part for yourself first.

It is an interesting look at heaven and what really happens when you pass on.

Next book I'm reading is the 28 stories of AIDS in Africa.... I'm 11 pages in and captivated already... I think I might have more to say about that one than just a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment